Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One Yummy Anniversary Sundae

Yesterday, Dan and I celebrated 3 years of marriage. The day didn't exactly go as "planned" and I'll spare you all the details. I'll just say that the Full Moon had some funky affects - which didn't include enticing the baby to come out, sadly - and something just seemed off all day. Luckily, thing worked themselves out eventually and we had a nice and relaxing evening eating awesome dessert, playing Gin Rummy, and watching TV.

So, I thought I'd share pictures with you of the yummy dessert we ate. Dan dreamed this up the night before and it was amazing.

The ingredients:

M&M Cookies

Awesome Vanilla Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, and Cherries

Ghiradelli Brownie Mix with Heath Bar Bits mixed in

The Assembly:


So good!!! :)

Until Next Time,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment