Monday, August 1, 2011

MM: Weigh-In 2 (Double Weigh-in!)

Autumn turned 2 months old on Saturday! Crazy! Time flies so fast.


She also had her two month check up and shots today. So, not only do I get to weigh-in, so does Autumn! 

Her birth weight: 10 lbs 5 oz
Her 2 month weight: 14 lbs 2 oz (HOLY SMOKES!)

What a awesome baby we have! :) 

On to my weight: 

Amount gained or lost:  

-5.5 lbs. (oops... a little more than I was wanting)

What were my obstacles last week?

Well, I've come to discover that exercising with a newborn is impossible. It has been in the 90-100's this whole week! I can't take her outside in that... plus I can barely stand to be in the heat at all. Maybe I can become a mall walker or something...

What are my goals for this week?

Try out mall walking. 
Decrease desserts.

Any random thoughts on weight-loss last week?

Not that I can remember.

What's this week's mantra?

I still like last week's: Accept that it's going to be hard. 
But I'd also like to add: Make this a lifestyle, not a temporary fix.

Any changes to the plan?

Nope.

Until tomorrow,
Amy

5 comments:

  1. First off, what an adorable baby! She is precious!
    And secondly, look at you losing all that in one week! Not healthy to lose like that all the time, but I'm sure you earned it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yeah... I tend to lose a lot at the beginning of my weight loss. This happened to me last time. I'm really trying to keep my calories high enough so that I only lose 1.5-2 pounds per week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lost 5 lbs, and I found them. haha. And, boy does she have your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan - haha! What happened to your exercise routine?

    I know! She totally has my eyes! It's crazy! She has Dan's mouth, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel your pain about it being hard to exercise because it's so hot outside. Have you thought about exercise DVDs?

    I've heard great things about P90x. You do all of the workouts in your living room and it seems to be really effective! I've already decided that I'm getting P90x on that blessed day when I have an infant at home. Maybe that will happen in the next couple years!

    ReplyDelete