Tuesday, August 2, 2011

TST: My current obsession - Pinterest!!

Before I get on into my favorite Pinterest finds of this week, let me go on a random tangent about whatever is on my mind.

Sonya Apples are awesome. Ever had one? They're from New Zealand. According to the sign at Target they are a mixture of Golden Delicious and Gala. YUM!

Autumn is currently with her Grandparents. I am enjoying a bit of a break. I might ask them to do this two times a week. I've been very productive!

I realized recently that I made too many nursing covers. I'm never going to use them...

I was just looking around in my fabric stash to find two specific pieces and I realized how much fabric is just sitting there waiting to be used! I buy too much stuff... Recently I promised Dan I would use all of the fabric that I currently have before buying anything new (unless I need more to finish a project)... I probably should have looked at how much I have before saying that. Fabric shopping is an addiction!!!

A quilt pattern came in the mail the other day. It's my birthday present. I'm going to be making this quilt soon.

I have been putting off making a friend's purse for 3 months now because I made the pattern (my first) and I'm horrified of screwing it up. Yep, horrified. Well, I mean it wouldn't be the end of the world if I had to rip out stitches a hundred times, but seriously... I'd like to get it right on the first (or second) attempt. If I get this purse to work, maybe I'll think about sharing the pattern??

Anyway... onto my favorite Pinterest finds of the week before Autumn wakes up, gets hungry, and demands to come home from Grandma's!

1. Card Metaphors' Ribbon Wreath. Ooooh.






















2. Unplggd's Cord Organization Idea. Bread Tags. Genius!





















3. Design Sponge's Utensil Key Racks. Fun.





















4. Craftaholics Anonymous' T-Shirt Pom Pom Door Decor.





















5. And this awesomeness. :) [Source link no longer works]
















------------------------------------------------------------------

I've nearly finished the toy I want to give a tutorial on for tomorrow. I hope that I can finish it either tonight or tomorrow early afternoon so that I can post it up. I think you'll like it! 

Until tomorrow,

1 comment:

  1. I am a pinterest addict as well! I was looking through your boards and saw a few of my style pins, is it a small world or did you just find me before I realized it? ah, I love pinterest.....
    I also adore your taggie toy for Autumn. Great job, love the decorative stitches, too. I bet she loves the different textures!

    ReplyDelete