Monday, August 15, 2011

MM: Weigh-in 3

So, I've been skipping out on these posts in the past 2 weeks. Last week I refused to post because it was my birthday and I didn't want to think about my weight that day and the week before I just plain forgot.

I did weigh myself this morning, and the result is not surprising based on how many "birthday dinners" I've had in the past week. Haha.


Amount gained or lost:  

+3. At least it's not +10 which is what I was expecting. I think I can get back down pretty quickly though.

What were my obstacles last week?

It was my birthday and I milked that alllllll week long.

What are my goals for this week?

Eat more regularly.
Stop eating out so much.

Any random thoughts on weight-loss last week?

Man, I've had the same thought for like 2 weeks now that I keep forgetting to write down and of course it's completely out of my mind right now. When I remember (correction: IF I remember) I'll write it down for next time.

What's this week's mantra?

No More Excuses! 

Any changes to the plan?

Nope.

Until tomorrow,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment