Tuesday, August 16, 2011

TST: Food

I'm sick today. And let me just tell everyone who doesn't know this to be true... being sick with an infant is NOT fun. I am incredibly lucky to have a babysitter (aka Autumn's grandmother) living right down the street who never has any problems with taking her! Now I'm able to relax, browse some blogs, and sew a little. Trying to not exert too much effort, of course. I should probably be sleeping but I really hate naps. I always feel more sick after them.

So, since I'm sick today, I figured I'd blog about some great recipes that I found online that I think would help clear my sinuses and make me feel better.

This first recipe for Congee by The Silly Pearl is great. I LOVE making congee. My mom used to make it every time I was sick. Her recipe is different than The Silly Pearl's, though. I'm going to have to try to make this new one soon!

And there's nothing like hot peppers to clear your sinuses. The cheese might not do me any good, but I'm a cheeseaholic anyway so whatever. Here's the Stuffed Jalepeno Recipe Smashed Peas and Carrots blogged.

And a new blogging pal put up this delicious looking recipe that I am dying to try. Ruffled Love's Oven Baked Fish. 

Yum! I hope you like the recipes and maybe I hooked you up with new blogs that you'd like to follow!

Stuffy Nose Out,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment