Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Work Week Wednesday - Rainbow Blocks in Progress

This past week I picked up some awesome solid colored fabrics in the shade of a rainbow. I'm going to be making Autumn some stuffed toys out of them. So far, I've only cut out the fabric for one block and sewed a few strips together for the other.

One block will have the full rainbow on each side. The other block will have one color per side with crinkly material underneath the fabric and ribbon sticking out of the sides.

Here's the long stripes that I've half sewn together in a Rainbow pattern and will be finishing the sewing and cutting them into squares to sew them into a block.

Sorry it's so dark.


I hope that I can finish these by next week and I'll post a tutorial on how to make the solid squares with the ribbon and crinkles.

Until tomorrow,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment