Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Talent Search Tuesdays: Quilted Things

Dan hates the word "thing". Let me rephrase that. Dan hates when I say the word "thing" 3 times in a sentence to describe the object I want and its location. For example, "Hey babe, can you bring me that thing over there by the thing. It's the green thing." It's true. I do this all the time. But sometimes using the word "thing" is appropriate, like in the title of today's post.

I'm posting links to some great quilted "things". Please enjoy the posts and I hope you appreciate that I am able to use the word "things" correctly. lol. Dan might just gasp when he reads this!


 Adorable, right? Not a full sized blanket. Just something for her friend's soon-to-be baby to carry around for comfort. How sweet. :)

And they're ruffly! Fun!

Simplify's Farmer's Wifes Quilt Blocks

I'd post a picture, but I can't figure out how to, since they're all linked to flikr. When you visit her site, notice her awesome fabric choices. LOVE! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on back tomorrow for Work Week Wednesday... and I've actually completed things in the past couple of weeks! Yes... you should be shocked. :)

Until then,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment