Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Dress for My Girl

I've been awesomely busy yesterday and today with doing nothing. Why? Because something happened to my back/neck and I woke up Tuesday morning unable to turn my head in either direction. After 2 trips to the chiropractor, lots of ice therapy, and a whole lot of doing nothing, I can finally move my head side to side without feeling like it's going to snap off! Yay for progress!

I made this dress for Autumn, thinking it would fit her now, but it's huge! Apparently the sizing is totally off on the back of the patterns because seriously, it pretty much swallowed her whole. Here's a picture without her in it, obviously. I'll be sure to take another one when she fits. :)


It still needs a button on the back and some bloomers. It was a pretty quick project, thank goodness. I have decided, though, that I probably won't sew her any more clothes until she's a little bigger and stays in the same size for longer than a couple weeks. 
And just for fun, here's a picture of her chillin' in her swing. :) 

Part 4 of my birth story tomorrow.

Until then,
Amy

2 comments: