Saturday, March 26, 2011

My best friend's birthday

Happy birthday to my very best friend, Megan! We have been friends for nearly 5 years now, ever since our college orientation. Unfortunately, I don't get to be with her to celebrate today so I figured I'd post up 2 of my favorite pictures of us.

This first picture was taken the night of my baby shower at the end of January. That was the first time I'd seen her in 7 months!  


This next picture was taken at the end of our freshman year of college. We have a tradition of taking pictures while making faces responding to prompts like, "you just found out you were pregnant with Brad Pitt's baby", or, "you just had a pool stick shoved up your butt" (that's a fun picture, too!). This picture below goes with the prompt:

"You're about to get hit by a bus!"

Anyway, Megan - I hope that you have to most amazing birthday! Know that I miss you like crazy and I wish I was there with you!

Until next time,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. That (2nd) picture is my favorite picture EVER! I miss you toooo :) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete