Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WWW: Finished Quilt Top!!

I've finished the quilt top. What do you think?!?! I know you probably can't tell but the seams are REALLY off. Luckily this quilt is built in a way that from a distance the mistakes are easily missed. :)

I had a fun time making it. Also, since my stitching was so off and the quilt is so much smaller, I was able to make the backing out of 1 piece of material without having to sew 2 pieces together. I'm pretty glad about that. I'm headed to A.C. Moore right now to get some basting pins so that I can put it all together tonight. I think I know the quilting pattern I'm going to use, but I'm really nervous about how it's going to turn out. We shall see I suppose. :)

Here's the picture!

Mmmm, Dan's lower legs. Seeexaaay. ;)


Until tomorrow,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment